- About ECN
- News & Media
- Document Library
- Related links
- Picture Gallery
- Contact Us
- Office Accomodation
- Cooperation in Energy
- Energy Extension Services
- Energy Policy and Planning
- Energy Information Activities
- PROJECTS & PROGRAMMES
There are five Energy Research CentresÂ under the Commission with specific Technical/Research roles.
- National Centre for Energy Research and Development (NCERD), at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (responsible for research in solar and renewable energy)
- Sokoto Energy Research Centre (SERC), at Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto (also responsible for research in solar and renewable energy)
- National Centre for Energy Efficiency and Conservation (NCEEC) at the University of Lagos (responsible for research in energy efficiency and conservation).
- National Centre for Hydropower Research and Development (NCHRD) at the University of Ilorin (responsible for research in hydropower).
National Centre for Petroleum Research and Development (NCPRD) at the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi (responsible for research in petroleum oil and gas).