Energy Management Department
The functions of this department are:
- Formulation and coordination of national policies on Energy Efficiency and Conservation.
- Development of Energy Efficiency guidelines and policies.
- Participation in development of National Energy Efficiency Codes.
- Organizing Energy Audit Activities and Projects.
- Conducting relevant energy management surveys and analysis.
- Driving Energy Efficiency Strategies of the Country.
- Carrying out any other assignment as may be directed by the Director General/CEO.