Reforms Coordination and Service Improvement Department
The functions of this department are:
- Identifying processes, systems and service gaps in the Commission and developing interventions to eliminate such gaps.
- Managing and driving SERVICOM aims and initiative within the Commission.
- Serving as a focal point for driving all change, reform innovation and improvement effort within the Commission in line
with the overall frame work set by Bureau of Public Service Reforms (BPSR); Office of the Head of Civil Service of the
Federation (OHCSF) and other central agencies of Government.
- Developing and launching initiative to drive and mainstream a continuous service improvement Culture within the Commission.
- Assisting the Management of the Commission to articulate and co-ordinate their change Agenda in line with Service Policies and Standards.
- Carrying out any other assignment as may be directed by the Director General/CEO.