Public Procurement Department
The functions of this department are:
- Advertising and soliciting for bids in compliance with guidelines issued by the Bureau for Public Procurement from time to time.
- Receiving and maintaining appropriate documentation for bids received, examining bids received, obtaining a “Certificate of ‘No
Objection’ to Contract Award” from the Bureau of Public Procurement, and making submissions to the Commission’s Tenders’ Board.
- Debriefing the bid losers on request.
- Resolving complaints and disputes, if any.
- Obtaining and confirming the validity of any performance guarantee.
- Announcing and publicizing Contract Awards.
- Executing all Contract Agreements of the Commission.
- Carrying out any other assignment as may be directed by the Director General/CEO.