Energy Training and Manpower Development Department
The functions of this department are:
- Formulation and coordination of national policies on energy sector manpower training and development.
- Promotion of training and manpower development in the field of energy in all its ramifications.
- Collaboration with relevant local and international stakeholders on training and manpower development in the energy sector.
- Development of relevant energy training and manpower development guidelines, manuals and curricula.
- Assessment of manpower need of Nigeria in the field of energy from time to time.
- Carrying out any other assignment as may be directed by the Director General/CEO.